Northland Career Development Professionals Association (NCDPA) is a professional organization serving career development professionals from Northeast Minnesota and Northwest Wisconsin. The group provides Northland career professionals a local organization that offered the opportunity to network and grow professionally. Members come from diverse positions including career counselors, job developers, life coaches, vocational rehab specialists, and school counselors.
NCDPA’s Association’s purpose is to network with and support Northland area career professionals in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
2018-2019 NCDPA Monthly Meeting Schedule
- September 28: Conversations with HR: A New Take on the HR Panel
- October 9: NCDPA After Hours at Superior Entrepreneurs On Tap
- November 16: Perspectives on Poverty with Denise Felder, President of MCDA; Poverty Awareness Coach
- January 18: Economic Development Panel
- March 15: Attracting and Retaining the Future Workforce
- May 10: Perspective on Leadership and Success: Don Monaco, Owner of Monoco Air Duluth
For Membership and Meeting Information