The Minnesota Career Development Association (MCDA) is a state affiliate of the National Career Development Association (NCDA).
Our Mission is to provide professional growth and community and to promote the field of career development. We do this by engaging with our diverse membership through professional development events and by providing resources like our mentorship program and career exploration tools.
Our diverse membership includes:
- Career counselors and advisors
- Personal and professional coaches
- Career transitions professionals
- Organizational career development professionals and consultants
- Training and human development professionals
- Human resources professionals
- K-12 school counselors
- Educators and graduate students
- Providers of career products and services
Does MCDA sound like a good fit for you?
Learn more about becoming a member and how you can join this awesome organization by clicking below.