As of Friday afternoon, 11/10, space capacity for this event has been reached and no more registrations will be accepted. Exciting to see such demand! Watch this space for information about any future, similar events.
Mark your calendar for our Fall 2023 Event –Pulling Back the Curtain: Conversations between employers and career coaches
Co-Sponsor: VHEDC, HR Connections
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 9 AM – 11 AM
- Location: H.B. Fuller, World Headquarters – 1200 Willow Lake Boulevard, Vadnais Heights, MN 55164-0683
Join us for the Professional Development Committee’s first event of the year! And based on the success of our Spring Conference, we are making this an in-person event (masks are certainly welcome, but not required).
MCDA is partnering with the Vadnais Heights Economic Development Council’s (VHEDC) HR Connections group to invite both employer representatives and career coaches from all practice areas to come together and have some helpful conversations with each other.
This event is a unique opportunity for employers and career coaches to learn from each other and share insights on the world of job seekers and the world of those seeking talent.
- Do you want to know more about the hiring needs of employers?
- Are you looking for tips on how to help your clients make their applications stand out?
- Are you looking for ways to attract and hire the best talent?
- Do you have questions about how to improve your job descriptions, application processes, and employer branding?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this event is for you!
The event will feature two panels (click this link for details), one made up of employer representatives and one made up of career coach representatives. Opportunities for small group conversations after each will be provided.
Refreshments – A continental breakfast will be provided!
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from and network with employers and fellow career coaches.
To view a complete a summary of our presenters, please click this link: Nov16 Panelists_flyerformat.docx