Professional Development Opportunities
Gain connections, experience, and knowledge
Get the most out of your MCDA membership, and increase your professional development and networking opportunities by participating in these activities:
- Attend the MCDA Monthly RoundTables MCDA offers monthly RoundTable meetings that focus on selected professional development topics to help us become better practitioners. RoundTables also serve as a time for us to network with colleagues working in a variety of sectors. More about MCDA Roundtables.
- Join the MCDA Mentoring Program The mentoring program pairs career development professionals together for a one year partnership focused on achieving the professional goals of the mentee. More about the Mentoring Program.
- Run for an MCDA Board position The MCDA Board of Trustees is a group of elected volunteers who provide leadership for the association. Serving on the Board offers opportunities to build relationships with a diverse group of career development professionals, develop new skills, and contribute to the field of career development and the community.
- Participate on a MCDA Committee or help to plan the Fall Event, Winter Event, Minnesota Career Conference, or other professional development activity.
- Attend Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Northland Career Development Professionals Association
- Contact Us to suggest a SIG.