Gain Connections, Experience, and Knowledge
Becoming an MCDA member opens the door to member’s only perks and professional development opportunities such as:
- Significantly reduced rates to attend our events such as the Spring Minnesota Careers Conference, our Fall Event, our Winter Event, and more! Learn more.
- Members-only access to MCDA’s Online Membership Directory, which allows you to easily connect with MCDA members who share your professional interests.
- The MCDA Newsletter, MCDA’s quarterly publication filled with information not only on MCDA happenings, but also:
- Best practices in career development – helping you learn from others’ successes.
- Innovative tools and techniques – giving you new approaches to tough problems.
- Profiles of MCDA members – introducing you to interesting colleagues.
Annual Membership Dues
- $70 for Regular Members
- $35 for Student Members
- $35 for Retired Members
Professional Development Opportunities
Get the most out of your MCDA membership, and increase your professional development and networking opportunities by participating in the following activities:
- Attend the MCDA Monthly RoundTables MCDA offers monthly RoundTable meetings that focus on selected professional development topics to help us become better practitioners. RoundTables also serve as a time for us to network with colleagues working in a variety of sectors. Learn more.
- Join the MCDA Mentoring Program The mentoring program pairs career development professionals together for a one year partnership focused on achieving the professional goals of the mentee. Learn more.
- Run for an MCDA Board position The MCDA Board of Trustees is a group of elected volunteers who provide leadership for the association. Serving on the Board offers opportunities to build relationships with a diverse group of career development professionals, develop new skills, and contribute to the field of career development and the community. Learn more.
- Participate on a MCDA Committee or help to plan the Fall Event, Winter Event, Minnesota Career Conference, or other professional development activity. Learn more.
- Attend Special Interest Groups (SIGs) such as the Northland Career Development Professionals Association
- Contact Us to suggest a SIG.