Become a Member
Join MCDA Today!
Among the many benefits you’ll receive as a member of MCDA:
- Significantly reduced rates to attend our spring Minnesota Careers Conference (Spring Conference), Fall Event, Winter Event (formerly the Past President’s Event), and our other activities that can play a key role in your professional and personal development.
- Members-only access to MCDA’s Online Membership Directory, which allows you to easily connect with MCDA members who share your professional interests.
- The MCDA Newsletter, MCDA’s quarterly publication filled with information not only on MCDA happenings, but also:
- Best practices in career development — helping you learn from others’ successes.
- Innovative tools and techniques — giving you new approaches to tough problems.
- Profiles of MCDA members — introducing you to interesting colleagues.
- The chance to focus in depth on your strongest professional interests by participating in (or even starting) an MCDA Special Interest Group (SIGs).
- Become involved in the MCDA Mentoring Program.
Plus, you’ll have many opportunities to get involved in MCDA — whether you want to learn a new skill (or two or three!), make some new professional connections, or both.
MCDA’s annual membership dues:
- $70 for Regular Members
- $35 for Student Members
- $35 for Retired Members
Join MCDA Now!
(Note: You’ll be taken to MCDA’s online database management system, AMO)