The Minnesota Career Development Association (MCDA) offers Webinars throughout the year on various topics of relevance to career development students, volunteers, and professional practitioners. Webinars are open to all career professionals. MCDA members can register at no cost.
- February Webinar: Equity & Inclusion Development for Career Advisors – Learn More and Register Here!
- March Webinar: Authentic Advocacy: Career Development and Social Justice – Learn More and Register Here!
- April Webinar: The Pipeline Problem: How to overcome barriers and create lasting connections between diverse talent and top corporations – Learn more and Register Here!
Browse Past Events:
- Professional Development Through Involvement – November 2020
- Expanding Economic Opportunity & Eliminating Workforce Barriers, facilitated by Jennifer Munt & Raul Sanchez – October 2020
- HOW to WORK WITH RECRUITERS: THE SECRET SAUCE – September 2020
- Career Education for Students: Building a Career Readiness Framework – June 2020
- Career Counseling During COVID-19: Navigating the Unknown – May 2020
- Focus Forward: Increase Your Momentum on Purpose – March 2020
- The Scoop on NCDA Training and Credentialing – February 2020
- The Gig Economy: The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly – November 2019 Catherine Byers Breet
- Behind the Mask: Understanding and Coaching to Invisible Disabilities – September 2019
- Prepping Clients for Job Search Success – The Recruiter’s Perspective – May 2019 Annie Montemayor