Thereâ€™s still time to register for Transformative Tuesdays, hosted by Minnesota Career Development Association and Normandale Community College.
Instead of a traditional full-day format, these virtual sessions will be
- Offered in 90-minute sessions
- Once a week on four consecutive Tuesdays*
- Available to register for the full series, or simply choose one
- Worth 1.25 Continuing Education credit
*Recordings will be available for those who cannot attend live sessions. If you would prefer to register for only specific webinars, please be aware that your registration cannot be changed to the full conference after Monday, March 15.Â
$39 per session
$99 for all four sessions
$49 per session
$125 or all four sessions
This past year has been one of transformation and transition for us all. To accommodate the many changes in work, life, and our world, weâ€™re centering this springâ€™s professional development with the theme:
Transforming ourselves and those we serve,Â while learning to thrive through personal and professional transition. Transformative Tuesdays Schedule
April 6, 9:30-11 a.m. | Thriving While Cultivating an Improvisational Attitude with Michelle Hutchison
- Through this session, Michelle will show us how improvisation techniques can help us build trust, break down communication barriers, build awareness of individual strengths, improve work/life flow, and develop a nimble and fresh outlook.
April 13, 2:30-4 p.m. | Thriving as We Listen and Learn from the Stories of Others with Kevin Kling
- A storyteller and playwright, Kevin will teach us the power of telling our life story and how it can help heal and create a path going forward for those who have experienced trauma.
April 20, 9:30-11 a.m. | Thriving Through Culturally Specific Coaching with John Parker-Der Boghossian
- This session seeks to transform your coaching practice into a culturally responsive environment for your diverse clients through collaborative inquiry, personal narrative, and a neuroscience-based approach to developing new skill sets.
April 27, 2:30-4 p.m. | Thriving Through Stress; Embracing the Power of a Growth Mindset with Sarah Ciavarri
- Learn how a growth mindset helps us move through stress to success with Sarahâ€™s techniques to calm an overactive brain, practice self-compassion, and make curiosity your superpower.