ENTREPRENEURSHIP: The growing trend of the “side hustle”
April 21 @ 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
The growing trend of the “side hustle”
APRIL 21, 2020
6:00 – 7:30
7900 Xerxes Avenue South
Suite 1730 – Career Partners International Twin Cities
Wells Fargo Building
Bloomington, MN 55431
In the US, approximately 543,000 small businesses are started every month.
Making the decision to start a business has significant implications.
The “side hustle” is a growing trend to ensure a consistent revenue stream.
Our speaker, BOB VOSS, will share and lead a discussion that covers the following topics:
- Learn how to guide your clients with confidence into their own small business.
- Learn the 21 questions to answer if your clients are considering business start-up.
- Discover the 5 main reasons people consider small business ownership.
- Identify the traits of successful small business owners.
- Discover how to start and grow a successful business.
- What about money?
|Bob Voss not only started and owned five new businesses, he has conducted over 500 workshops and seminars teaching people the secret sauce to business success. He also created a Business Entrepreneurship certificate program at Dakota County Technical College. In 2007 Bob was nominated for the Board of Trustees Award for Excellence in Teaching, and in 2008 he was voted as the National Entrepreneur Instructor by the National Association of Community Colleges for Entrepreneurship. Bob has a passion for helping others start businesses and has earned a reputation for his work.