The Minnesota Career Development Association (MCDA) is a state affiliate of the National Career Development Association (NCDA).
Our Mission is to promote the well-being of our members by providing professional growth, community,
and voice to influence, and advocate for, the field of career development.
Our diverse membership includes:
Career counselors and advisors
- Personal and professional coaches
- Career transitions professionals
- Organizational career development professionals and consultants
- Training and human development professionals
- Human resources professionals
- K-12 school counselors
- Educators and graduate students
- Providers of career products and services